Where To Practice Self
Because God knows youre going to need some throughout this weekend.
Paddle Diva: The Hamptons may be a biking community, but when youre hungover, falling off a paddleboard into the water is a lot less scary than cracking your head on the cementor worse, bruising a knee before you bust out that mini skirt later. Paddle Diva has super friendly pros and the paddles can be as advanced or beginner as you want them to be. Plus, its a killer workout. Some instructors even bring their dogs out on the water and for that, were forever grateful. Theyre also nice to bachelorette parties, so we love them. See evidence of that in their package deets.
Accommodation In New York
- Hotel Hendricks Located only one minute away from 5th Avenue and seven minutes away from Times square, what could be better more New York then that?
- Artezen Hotel Right in the city centre, the best of New York is steps away from the Artezen hotel.
- Hotel 50 Bowery The masterpiece of this hotel is its stunning rooftop terrace with glass walls. Discover the New York skyline right from your hotel.
New York City New York For An East Coast Bachelorette Party Weekend
The Big Apple calls to many brides wishing to celebrate their bachelorette party. No matter what piques your interest, you will find it here in New York City. The city that never sleeps has millions of things to do from world class museums, up-all-night nightlife, and any food you could imagine!
Things To Do In NYC
Of course there are many things to do in New York City, its impossible to list everything here but below are a few ideas of things to do during your NYC bachelorette weekend.
- Catch a Broadway Show.
- Admire the incredible skyline from a rooftop bar.
- Catch a sporting event.
Lodging, Nightlife, & When To Visit NYC For A Bachelorette Party
New York City has tons of hotels to choose from. In deciding which is best for you I recommend having a rough idea of the bachelorette party itinerary then narrow down nearby hotels from there.
The city that never sleeps has nightlife options for literally everyone. From casual to clubs, karaoke, LGBTQ+, concerts, to posh rooftop bars, youll find anything and everything here.
Spring and fall are the best times to visit NYC thanks to the excellent weather. Winter is okay if you can handle the cold and summer is popular but very hot and humid.
Also Check: Things To Do With Kids Cleveland
Girls Getaway To Portland Maine
For a city meets the great outdoors experience consider Portland, Maine for your bachelorette party weekend. Theres so much to do in this city from walking the harbor, boating, or enjoying the citys many excellent dining options.
Things To Do In Portland, ME
- Walk Old Port, a cobblestoned wharf area with shops and dining.
- Drink craft beer and eat lobster.
- Take a day trip to one of the surrounding islands.
- Set sail with Portland Schooner Co.
Lodging, Nightlife, & When To Visit Portland For A Bachelorette Party
Portland has a wide variety of hotels and Airbnb/VRBO rentals throughout the downtown area, you should have no problem finding something that works for your crew.
The nightlife is diverse but leans towards the laid-back side, think open mic night, karaoke bars, and other casual but rowdy affairs.
Host Your Bachelorette Party In Savannah Georgia
You could spend days enjoying Savannahs never-ending parks and historic homes. The picturesque, waterfront city is perfect for exploring during your girls weekend! Not to mention the city has surprisingly diverse nightlife and highly craveable food, fantastic for an East Coast bachelorette party destination.
Things To Do In Savannah
- Explore the charming parks and 19th century homes throughout the Historic District.
- Go for a ghost tour.
- Watch the sunset from a rooftop bar.
Lodging, Nightlife, & When To Visit Savannah For A Bachelorette Party
Savannah offers a variety of pretty boutique hotels and charming vacation rentals. Snag a spot downtown or in the historic districts to be within walking distance of Savannahs exciting nightlife.
Any time of year is great in Savannah, Georgia but spring and summer are especially beautiful, although summer can get quite hot!
Don’t Miss: Things To Do In Minocqua Wisconsin
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Santa Monica California
- Get bottomless brunch at one of the many brunch hotspots, including The Independence and Society Kitchen.
- Have dinner at a local secret called Cha Cha Chicken. Amazing Caribbean jerk chicken in a cute outdoor setting, and best of all, its BYOB!
- Get some of the best ice cream youve ever had at Sweet Rose Creamery.
The Betches Bachelorette Guide To The Hamptons
Planning sucks, and bachelorette parties are a ton of work. So were taking all the guesswork out of planning a bachelorette party by breaking down top bachelorette destinations. Our guides will tell you where to stay, eat, party, how to get around, and give you a sample itinerary that you can follow. Youre welcome.
If youve ever seen an episode of Summer House, you understand why everyones so obsessed with the Hamptons. And even if you havent, were here to tell you why a Hamptons-style bachelorette is the best idea ever. Long considered to be a bougie playground for Manhattans elite, its now more accessible to everyone with the same goal in mind these days: getting drunk and having fun. Plus there are clambakes, pool parties, dance-all-night-with-your-feet-in-the-sand ragers, postcard-worthy beaches, cute AF towns, and a million places to wine and dine during your debaucherous celebratory pre-nuptials bash. Honestly, Id rather be there right now than writing this article, thats how awesome the Hamptons is. But for first timers, it can be a bit overwhelming considering there are all these different hamlets, also known as small villages. Southampton, East Hampton, Bridgehampton, Montaukif youre all WTF, have no fear. Were breaking down everywhere worth visiting in this official Betches Bachelorette Guide to the Hamptons.
You May Like: Visit Wichita Falls Tx
Places To Stay In Montauk
Boujie, Beachy and Basic Theyve got it all here. There are so many incredible options for accommodations that when you google places to stay in Montauk, youre going to want to sleep at a different venue every night and pool-hop all day long.
Theyve got your mom and pop bed and breakfasts , extravagant condos with jaw-dropping views , and hotels with all the luxury amenities on the planet. If you want a party house take the air bnb route, but were thinking full-service hotel might be the best choice for your bachelorette bonding, so weve listed just a few of the places we know you can stay without reservationbut where you will need a reservation asap.
The Montauk Beach House
One of the top-rated Hotels, Montauk Beach House, is located right in the heart of town and one of those destination guests return to year after year. Woodsy and wonderful, this amped up refurbished motel has everything your group needs to gather and gawk. Youll be steps from the beach, have great food options and an outdoor pool and bar scene thatll keep your toes in the water from morning til morning.
You have everything you need at Gurneys
Gurneys Montauk Resort and Seawater Spa, Bachelorette Bliss in Montauk
Relax and rejuvenate at Gurneys seawater spa
Relax and Rejuvenate at Gurneys Seawater Spa
A luxurious escape from the city before the wedding events
Hero Beach Club
Hamptons beautiful white sand beaches are its main attraction
Born Free Suites By The Sea
Girls Weekend In Cape Cod Massachusetts
Cape Cod is a perfect place to celebrate the bride-to-be if you wish to enjoy a relaxing getaway! With fantastic beaches, stunning landscapes, and excellent nightlife youll have no problem finding something you enjoy in Cape Cod.
Things To Do In Cape Cod
- Sunbathe on the beach.
- Day trip to Nantucket or Marthas Vineyard.
- Stroll the shops or go for a nature hike
Lodging, Nightlife, & When To Visit Cape Cod For A Bachelorette Party
There are a variety of hotel and vacation rental options Down the Cape with Provincetown and Hyannis offering the most nightlife options.
A visit is best from Memorial Day to Labor Day if you wish to enjoy the beaches. Fall and spring can also be lovely although a much quieter experience as its not warm enough for beaches this time of year.
You May Like: Things To Do In Syracuse Ny For Families
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Hamptons New York
- Go on a wine tasting experience. One of the most popular wineries is Wölffer Estate, which offers a large selection of award-winning varieties of wine.
- Eat fresh seafood. The Hamptons is filled with restaurants, shacks, and rooftop decks, all serving locally caught seafood.
- Have a go at surfing at Coopers Beach or Ditch Plains, which are considered by many as some of the best beaches in the region.
Accommodation In Nashville Tennessee
- Graduate Nashville This hotel has an incredible location, steps away from this citys best attractions. The rooms are full of quaint charm and the hotel even has a rooftop bar and restaurant. The perfect place to head for drinks and view before heading out to explore the city.
- Dream Nashville An Art Deco inspired hotel in a central location. This hotel is beautifully decorated and offers a total of 6 places to eat and drink!
- Bobby Hotel This unique hotel has an outdoor pool, spa and rooftop lounge. Everything and more you could want for a bachelorette weekend away.
Also Check: Syracuse Fun Things To Do
Male Reviews / Male Strip Clubs
Looking for some beefcake at your bachelorette party? Although many small towns and resort areas do not have adult entertainment venues, national chain Hunk-O-Mania has a male review in Southampton. They offer a two-hour traditional male review and bachelorette party packages that can help you celebrate your special day.
East Coast Bachelorette Party Destinations Perfect For Any Bride
by Amy | Last updated May 28, 2022
The East Coast of the United States has everything from mountains and beaches to historic cities and the Florida tropics. The Atlantic Coastline is overflowing with exciting destinations, so its no wonder many choose to celebrate the bride-to-be here!
Trying to decide where to host your bachelorette party on the East Coast? Read on for my favorite East Coast bachelorette party destinations.
You May Also Like:20 Bachelorette Party Destinations For The Outdoor Loving Bride
Don’t Miss: Things To Do Baytown
Girls Trip To The White Mountains Of New Hampshire
Does the bride-to-be love hiking or skiing? Look no further than the remote White Mountains of New Hampshire. This is the perfect place to rent out a cabin for the bride squad and enjoy a weekend exploring the great outdoors!
Things To Do In The White Mountains Of New Hampshire
- Take the Mountain Cog Railway to the northeasts highest summit, Mt. Washington.
- Hike to Dianas Bath.
- Hit the slopes at Cranmore Mountain Resort.
- Explore the shops and restaurants in North Conway.
- Ride the Conway Scenic Railroad.
Lodging, Nightlife, & When To Visit The White Mountains For A Bachelorette Party
There are a number of towns surrounding the Northeasts highest peak, Mount Washington, my favorites are North Conway and Jackson. The area has a variety of casual hotels and upscale resorts as well as excellent mountain cabin rentals available through Airbnb and VRBO.
Nightlife in the area will be on the relaxed side but with the right crew youre sure to find a good time.
May through early September is the best time to visit for summer activities. Late September through October is best for fall foliage and December through March is best for skiing.
You may also like the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania.
Accommodation In Asheville North Carolina
- The Omni Grove Park Inn The most luxurious property, complete with awe-inspiring architecture and stunning facilities. The absolute highlight of this hotel is the beautiful spa facilities, the perfect way to rejuvenate after a long day exploring or night on the town.
- Grand Bohemian Asheville- This hotel screams decadence. Each room has a marble bathroom. This hotel is perfect for the luxury chilled spa and brunch type of Bachelorette.
Read Also: Fun Things To Do In Minocqua Wi
Top 3 Bachelorette Activities In Denver Colorado
- Visit a mountain resort or bar for après happy hour after your day on the mountain hiking or mountain biking.
- Check the event calendar as there is often a large number of events happening all around the city.
- Explore the city by taking a walk downtown, stopping at great shops, restaurants, and quaint coffee shops along the way.
Bachelorette Weekend In The Hamptons
May 31, 2018 By Tara
Happy Wednesday, babes! Hope you are making it through the week after a long and for some a busy weekend! Im slowly coming around after a whirlwind weekend in The Hamptons celebrating my girlfriend, Anna who is getting married next month! We had such a fun weekend celebrating the Bachelorette, and I took lots of mental notes on all the things we did and where we ate so I could share them with you all! Since I live in Jersey, I was able to drive there, and although there was some traffic, we somehow managed to escape the heavy congestion of it all, and it only took about 5 hours to get there. I stopped in NYC to pick up the bride and another one of the Arkansas gals, and it was great to have that time in the car to catch up since we dont get to see each other often! Dressing comfortably was a must, but I still wanted to look cute so I opted for these cutoff shorts and this duster so I could still look put together while being comfortable at the same time. The duster is so lightweight and elevates even the most casual look!
When we pulled up to the house, it was exactly what you would imagine a Hamptons house would look like. It had a pool, and that wrap around porch was something Ive always dreamed about for my own home. It was beautiful. They let us rent it for just the weekend, which is something really hard to find in the Hamptons so we hit the jackpot with this place!
Don’t Miss: Fun Things To Do In Germantown
Montauk Or Shelter Island For A Bachelorette Party
Trying to figure out which place would be better suited for a bachelorette party. I am planning it for my sister who is not the party girl type. Going with 12 girls….We figure we could go to a winery one day do a surfing lesson another. We want a place that is relaxing during the day but a good scene at night. She is definitely NOT into the scene and doesn’t want to run into anyone she knows but we want a place with good nightlife. We figured Montauk OR Shelter Island could be a great place to have it all! I have heard Sunset Beach, Montauk Yacht Club, Surf Lodge, Sole East to name a few…. from the reviews I have read, It seems like a lot of the accommodations are a bit run down and I know this group is used to nice hotels. any suggestions?
Day 3 Of Your Bachelorette Party Weekend In The Hamptons
For the final morning of your bachelorette party weekend in the Hamptons, you have to start the day early for some fun events. Explore the waters by going on a paddle tour. If you like, you can get some yoga sessions in the mix before you head over to the restaurants for a late brunch.
Explore another dining place to enjoy a different taste. The afternoon is the time for a binge time. Drink to your heart content at Boardy Barn and if you want, you can get a beauty to pamper at a spa. You can reserve the booze for the evening where you can party all night.
Also Check: Fun Things To Do In Mystic Ct
A Bachelorette Itinerary In The Hamptons
The Hamptons are a wonderful destination for a summer bachelorette. Make sure to book your housing early, since it can get crowded during the summer months with all of the visiting New Yorkers, and then follow these recommendations for some of our favorite bachelorette-worthy spots.
Get in on Friday afternoon and snag some beach or pool time before the weekend officially kicks off.
For Friday dinner, Le Charlot in South Hamptons or Sole East in Montauk are both appropriately swanky and delicious to startyour weekend right. Post dinner, head to Moby Dicks for the wonderful rose and great bar scene.
Saturday, Start the day with sunrise yoga at Ananda Wellness, followed by to-go breakfast at the Golden Pear Café. Then head out for a winery tasting tour the East End of Long Island has several great wineries. Some great options are:
- Pellegrini Vineyards. You can see the production center, try some wines and enjoy the beautiful space for lunch.
- Macari Vineyards, 2014 Winery of the Year, has been a spot for high-quality wines for many years.
- Palmer Vineyards is another sustainable winery with several varietals to try, including Pinot Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc, Gewurztraminer and Merlot.
Two great spots for Saturday night are The Southampton Social Club, where you can grab dinner and then stay for the club afterward, and 75 Main, a fabulous Italian place for dinner and then drinks and dancing after.